1 box Trader Joe's Creamy Corn & Roasted Pepper Soup
Shredded chicken breasts - either pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or
boiled chicken breasts (I used 4)
2 cans Trader Joe's White Kidney Beans (Cannellini
Beans) - rinsed and drained
1/2 cup Trader Joe's Organic frozen roasted corn
1/2 jar Trader Joe's Salsa Verde (or full jar for more spice)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Trader Joe's diced onions
2 cubes Trader Joe's frozen crushed garlic
Fresh green onions and cilantro for garnish
Avocado to serve on top
Salt & pepper to taste
Serves 4-ish - share with friends, eat it throughout the week, or freeze it for another time!
1. Heat olive oil in a pot, then add diced onions and saute. Add the garlic cubes (or 2 chopped cloves) and saute
together until fragrant.
2. Add entire box of soup and let it heat through. Once it starts to warm up, add chicken, salsa verde, and corn.
3. Add cannellini beans and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow soup to simmer.
5. Once heated through, just serve soup and garnish with green onions, cilantro, and avocado.