2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
2 big handfuls spinach
1 cup chopped broccoli florets
7 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp water, milk, or almond milk
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella (optional)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Slice sweet potatoes using either a mandoline or a knife. I like the mandoline because it's
really quick and the slices are all uniform in thickness. This is the one I use!
Note: no need to peel sweet potatoes! There's lots of nutrients in the skin!
3. Spray a pie dish with olive oil spray. Arrange the sweet potato slices in the dish, starting with the
bottom of the dish first, and then the sides. If your sweet potatoes are large, you may want to cut the circular
slices in half for the sides of the pie dish. Otherwise, whole circular slices will work fine!
4. Once you've arranged your "crust", spray with olive oil spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp olive oil on the stove and sauté your veggies. Feel free to get creative with any of your
favorite colorful veggies.
6. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl and add water, milk, or almond milk, whichever you prefer.
7. Arrange sautéed veggies in an even layer on the sweet potato crust. Then pour the whisked eggs over the
veggies. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Optional: add shredded cheese on top.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.