5 portobello mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup Lucini USDA Organic Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce
1 cup organic cheese of your choice (I like shredded mozzarella and buffalo mozz)
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 tsp dried oregano
2 tbsp fresh basil for garnish
Salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Drizzle cleaned mushrooms with olive oil on both sides of the cap and season with salt and pepper.
Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Broil for 3 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from oven and add your desired amount of Lucini tomato sauce, cheese(s), cherry tomatoes,
dried oregano, and any other toppings of your choosing.
4. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to turn golden.
5. Garnish with fresh torn basil, and add salt, pepper or red pepper flakes to taste.