1 cup blanched almond meal
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp flaxseed meal
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Toppings: your favorite berries, banana, powdered sugar, and maple syrup
Serving: Makes 12 medium sized pancakes
1. Mix together all dry ingredients
2. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry. If batter is too thick, add a bit more almond milk.
4. Spray your pan and wait until it is hot.
5. Cook your pancakes! About 1-2 minutes per side.
6. Serve with all of your favorite toppings!