Berry & Yogurt Bark made in a pop-it! How fun is that for the kids!? You’ve gotta try out this super easy idea with your little ones, they’ll absolutely love it! Here's a reel showing how I made it. Enjoy!
1. I assume this goes without saying but start by cleaning your kid’s pop-it thoroughly lol. 😉
2. Fill the pop it with blueberries, small raspberries, or any of your other favorite cut-up fruit.
3. Cover the berries completely with your favorite yogurt. I used Cocojune strawberry coconut yogurt. The flavor makes it! Tip: if you can avoid putting the yogurt on the dividers of each “section” of the pop-it, it will be easier to pop the strips out after frozen. If not (like you see here), it will still work but may not break into strips quite as easily.
4. Optional, add some sprinkles on top (mini chocolate chips, hemp seeds, chopped nuts, or shredded coconut would be great too!).
5. Freeze for at least an hour and then pop the yogurt bark out of your pop-it and into strips. Enjoy!
July 28th, 2016
June 23, 2017
Lindsay is a Holistic Nutritionist who lives for a great meal, a beautiful farmers market, daily matcha lattes, and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Weeknight Bite is Lindsay's happy place where her nutrition practice, simple recipes, and wellness tips come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life.