I thought he was nuts but it definitely peaked my interest, and after reading about all the unbelievable health benefits, I have since been starting my day with a couple teaspoons of ACV. For those of you who are newbies to Apple Cider Vinegar, don't be deterred by the pungent scent and sharp taste . . . Bragg's is now making delicious drinks that allow us to get all the fab benefits in a yummy way! I drank the Apple Cinnamon one last night at Natural Cafe (my faveeee healthy spot . . . why oh why isn't there one in LA?!?!) and now I'm hooked!
- ACV boosts metabolism and weight loss - yay!
- It helps keep your skin healthy, glowing, and irritation-free - you can even use it as a toner directly on your skin!
- Relieves muscle pain
- Aids in digestion and alkalizes your body - that's why you should have it first thing in the morning!
- Keeps your immune system up and running
- Got a sore throat, tummy ache, or stuffy nose? Mix a tablespoon of ACV with hot water for a natural remedy!
- Relieves fatigue and stress with it's enzymes and potassium
- Makes your hair shiny and beautiful! Once a week, mix it with water (1/3 cup ACV and 4 cups water) and pour it over your hair after shampooing, then rinse with cold water for extra shine.
- Great for detoxing!
For more info about Apple Cider Vinegar, read about it here and here!