2. Get Moving - my latest workout is the Tone It Up Beach Babe DVD and Pilates. Always great to change things up!
3. Get Cooking - start making 3 more meals per week at home. It's ALWAYS healthier than eating at a restaurant! Check out CL's Quick and Healthy Recipes and my Recipe Box for ideas!
5. Eat Breakfast Daily. Try these Protein Pancakes or Cooking Light's Omelet with Summer Veggies.
6. Get Stronger - start doing a couple strength training sessions each week.
7. Focus on Healthy Fats. Now that we're moving into Fall, this White Bean Chicken Chili is the perfect way to get your dose of healthy fats with avocado and cannellini beans.
9. Eat More Fish. Quinoa Crusted Tilapia combines habits 1, 4, 7, and 9!
10. Take it easy on the salt! There are soo many delicious herbs and spices out there to help you season your meals without overloading on sodium.
11. Be conscious of portion size.
12. I love this one - Eat Mindfully & Be Thankful.