1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup water
1 cup cherry tomatoes - cut in half
1/2 cup black beans - rinsed and drained
3 green onions - chopped
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1 avocado - cubed
3 slices turkey bacon - diced
1 cup raw spinach - chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp dill (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray your casserole dish (I used a 10x10) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and whisk well with water and almond milk.
- Add all of your favorite veggies and the cheese to the eggs and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, dill, and any other spices that you love. Then add in 1/2 of an avocado (cubed). Mix.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center just springs back when pressed.
- Allow to cool just a bit before cutting and serving. Serve with sliced avocado and any extra veggies or cheese on top.