2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 cup sliced almonds
2 tbsp SugarLeaf sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups almond milk
2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 bananas - cut in slices
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
1 cup of your favorite berries
1/4 cup golden raisins/dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Mix dry ingredients together - 1/4 cup of the sliced almonds, SugarLeaf, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, chia & flaxseeds, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients - almond milk, egg, coconut oil (heat a bit first so it's liquidy), & vanilla
- Grease a square baking dish and then slices of banana to cover bottom layer of dish. Then add half of your berries on top of banana slices.
- Pour dry ingredients evenly into baking dish.
- Sprinkle dried fruit, golden raisins, or dried cranberries over oats ... what ever you like!
- Slowly add wet ingredients.
- Make sure dry ingredients are covered by wet, gently shake side to side to combine, and push down on the mixture, if necessary, to coat.
- Add the rest of the berries and sliced almonds to the top. Sprinkle a bit more cinnamon over everything.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey and a little sprinkle of SugarLeaf on top.
Let me know how it turns out for you!