All you'll need to do to make these paleo chicken tenders is set up your "breading" station, dip 'em, and bake 'em. You'll have one dish with whisked eggs and another with all of the seasoning. The chicken strips go from the egg dish, to the seasoning dish, to the baking sheet. That's it! Here's our super healthy, paleo, gluten-free, seasoning . . .
1 pound organic, boneless, skinless chicken tenders
3/4 cup almond meal
2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
1 tbsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. For extra crispiness,
place a wire rack on top of the parchment.
2. Whisk two eggs in a shallow bowl.
3. In another shallow bowl, mix together the seasoning ingredients - almond meal, flaxseeds,
parika, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
4. One tender at a time, dip it in the egg mixture and let any extra drip off. Then dip in the seasoning
mixture and roll it around to make sure it's fully coated.
5. Place the seasoned chicken tender on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining tenders.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
7. Optional: Turn the oven on broil for one extra minute to brown the tenders. Make sure to
watch closely so they don't burn!
8. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!
Happy Wellness Wednesday, friends! Wishing you all a delicious and healthy week!